Friday, January 14, 2011

CRAVINGS!!!

All of a sudden all I can think about is eating hot dogs. 
Hot dogs covered it mustard and smothered in onions. 

Even more strange..... 

I think bananas are the best food on the face of the planet. 
I can't get enough bananas. 
I have one for breakfast, one during plan period at school, one for lunch, one during sixth hour at school, and one before bed. 
It's an addiction! 

Now for those of you who don't know.... I have never been a hot dog person... and I ABSOLUTELY HATE BANANAS!!!!

Stephen on the other hand loves both hot dogs and bananas. He thinks they are essential to life.  

There is no doubt that this is Stephen's child. Now Stephen's waiting with anticipation to the day when I crave watermelon... another food that I think is disgusting. PLEASE... PLEASE.... little baby...don't make me eat watermelon too.